11) How many rounds are required to qualify?ArmandtSEntrants will be required to play a minimum of 8 rounds of golf between 1 July 2020 – 31 August 2021 to stand a chance of going to the World Finals, but is not limited to 8 rounds, you can play as many rounds as you like!
13) How does the leader board work?ArmandtSEach country will have their own leader board where you and your partner’s better ball stableford (best ball) scores displayed. Remember only the 5 best rounds count towards your leader board position.
14) What if I can’t play on the date I registered for?ArmandtSNo refunds will be allowed once a player has entered, for any reason. If you cannot play a round you registered for, due to medical or urgent reason, you will be required to notify International Pairs Support prior to your round via email email@example.com or contact form and your round will be cancelled. This prevents any discrepancies that may occur. You may be required to send proof for reason of cancellation.
15) What happens if pairs are tied when the season ends?ArmandtS
- In the event of a tie (on the leader board – thus the total of 5 best rounds), based on better ball stableford points, your 6th best round will determine the winners, if still tied, 7th best round will determine the winners and if still tied, 8th best round will determine the winners.
- If teams are still tied after above, the count out, based on better ball stableford points, will be holes 10 to 18, then holes 13 to 18, then hole 16 to 18 and lastly hole 18 (as recommended by R&A). This will be done on the best round on the leader board.
- If still tied the process as in the point above, will be followed for the 2nd best round, if still tied the 3rd best round, if still tied the 4th best round, if still tied the 5th best round, if still tied the 6th best round, if still tied the 7th best round and if still tied the 8th best round. Should a winner after this process still not be found the winners will be determined by a lottery.