Frequently Asked Questions
9) How long before a round do I have to register?ArmandtSPlayers are required to register 48 hours before a qualifying round, International Pairs will then send the registered pair a unique competition link. This will be a unique link for each qualifying round the player registers to play. See point number 5 to see the full process.
11) How many rounds are required to qualify?ArmandtSEntrants will be required to play a minimum of 8 rounds of golf between 1 July 2020 – 31 August 2021 to stand a chance of going to the World Finals, but is not limited to 8 rounds, you can play as many rounds as you like!
10) Is there a limit on the amount of qualifying rounds I can play?ArmandtSNo, there is no limit, you can play as many rounds as you wish until the cut-off date for the season, which is August 31, 2021.
6) What are the costs?ArmandtSThe registration fee is €5 / £5 GBP / CHF 5 per qualifying round per player (10 Euro/ 10 GBP/ 10 CHF per pair)
15) What happens if pairs are tied when the season ends?ArmandtS
- In the event of a tie (on the leader board – thus the total of 5 best rounds), based on better ball stableford points, your 6th best round will determine the winners, if still tied, 7th best round will determine the winners and if still tied, 8th best round will determine the winners.
- If teams are still tied after above, the count out, based on better ball stableford points, will be holes 10 to 18, then holes 13 to 18, then hole 16 to 18 and lastly hole 18 (as recommended by R&A). This will be done on the best round on the leader board.
- If still tied the process as in the point above, will be followed for the 2nd best round, if still tied the 3rd best round, if still tied the 4th best round, if still tied the 5th best round, if still tied the 6th best round, if still tied the 7th best round and if still tied the 8th best round. Should a winner after this process still not be found the winners will be determined by a lottery.